AtriCure Releases 2023 ESG Report
“At AtriCure, our focus on making a positive difference for patients is at the heart of our ESG strategy,” said
Key accomplishments detailed in AtriCure’s 2023 ESG Report include:
- Receiving recognition for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion from the
National Association of Corporate Directors(NACD). AtriCurereceived the 2022 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award from the NACD as the top company in the Small Cap - Public Companycategory. This award recognizes boards that have improved their governance and created long-term value for stakeholders by implementing forward-thinking diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) practices.
- Launching key clinical trials and research studies focused on new markets for patients who have limited treatment options. These include the landmark Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion for Prophylactic Stroke Reduction Trial (LeAAPS), HEAL-IST to evaluate treatment for Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia,
Investigator-Sponsored Research(ISR) on non-opioid pain relief, and others.
- Cultivating an early pipeline of talent and enhancing employee learning and development.
AtriCurecreated unique opportunities for educational work and experience during 2022 for participating students and established a learning forum for AtriCureleaders focused on emotional intelligence, DE&I, and essential business skills.
- Strengthening relationships across our supply chain.
AtriCurehas been engaging key business partners through thoughtful dialogue and other efforts, including holding a Supplier Summit we expect to host on an annual basis going forward.
- Expanding education to new audiences, including our groundbreaking Women’s Cardiac Health Awareness Program.
AtriCurestarted this initiative to encourage a collaborative approach to addressing gaps in cardiac healthcare for women by bringing together leaders in cardiac surgery, electrophysiology, and thoracic surgery.
AtriCure’s 2023 ESG Report aims to address the company’s diverse stakeholders who are interested in ESG-related information, including investors, customers, employees, communities, suppliers, and patients. This report also addresses the
Chief Financial Officer